There are a surprising number of content writers who claim to be professionals. But either they do not have the experience to back up their claims, or they have not been vetted by one of the top freelancing websites in the world.
This can pose quite a challenge, especially for potential customers who expect quality for the amount of money they are paying. Content writing skills and services need to come from well-respected freelancing sites with detailed vetting processes and a history of pristine customer service.
You deserve to work with the best. After all, working with subpar content writers will result in you receiving subpar work. This remains true whether you are a veteran publisher or you are looking to have your first book written. Quality gets sales, and although the latter may not be your end goal, it sure is a great feeling!
Finding the Best Professional Content Writers
Some of the most qualified, real, unique, and career-driven individuals in the world are freelancers. Their main goal is to bring all your ideas, wishes, and aspirations into one cohesive manuscript that has the potential to be the next bestseller. Not to mention, it saves you the time and stress associated with writing your manuscript.
Trust us; there’s a lot of that throughout the process!
Instead of looking purely at freelancing as a whole, we are going to delve a bit deeper into the “writing” domain, focusing on why you need to hire professional content writers for your next ebook! You might think the reason would be obvious, but there is a lot more to it than just getting higher quality work.
By working with professional ebook writers, you are essentially building your own platform for success. Professionals will provide you with a smooth customer journey, frequent and consistent communication, and a service that keeps you at the center of all decision-making! After all, it is your ideas and, at the end of the day, your book! You should still be calling all the shots.
Advantages of Hiring a Professional Content Writer
Apart from needing to stress about whether your deadlines are going to be met, you can imagine there is quite a difference between paying a random person $5 and expecting the quality of an accredited professional content writer.
Let’s talk about some of the well-known benefits of hiring real professional content writers. This is what you should base your content writer selection on. Here are a few of these advantages:
- Quality writing: Professional content writers are skilled at producing high-quality writing that engages readers, gets ideas across clearly, and keeps their attention. They know how to use language to create a compelling story or argument, making your ebook enjoyable to read and hard to put down. After all, that is exactly what you want!
- Expertise and experience: Professional content writers have a lot of experience writing and publishing different types of content. They know what works and what doesn’t, especially when you want work written about about a specific niche. They’ll help you come up with ideas, organize your content, and make sure your ebook is well-researched, well-written, and formatted correctly. They can even take things a bit further and explain where the perfect eye-opening facts or plot twists should be included. After all, one cannot replace the effects of experience!
- Time-saving: It’s no secret that writing an ebook takes time and effort. By hiring a professional content writer, you can save yourself a lot of time and energy. As part of the content writing services, the respective team can take care of the research, writing, editing, and formatting, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business. Wouldn’t you love to see your dream manuscript come to life while continuing with your daily life and having time to focus on other areas that are important to you?
- Improved credibility: A well-written ebook can help you establish your credibility as an expert in your field. Professional content writers can help you do this by writing authoritative, high-quality content that improves your concepts and shows how knowledgeable and skilled you are. Once you have made your mark in the literary world through your content, you will have established a following that will support you with your future projects.
- Increased visibility: A professionally written ebook can help you increase your visibility online. You can use it as a lead magnet to attract new subscribers to your email list, or you can sell it on platforms like Amazon, where it can be discovered by a wider audience. Not to mention the attention your other work will receive as a result of your success.
Even though quality is important, there is so much more that should be looked for when selecting and hiring the best professional content writers. You want the work you put out into the world, especially if it is based on facts, statistics, or data sets, to be accurate, up-to-date, and relevant to the specific industry.
Anyone can take a bunch of numbers and fabricate conclusions. That’s what your least qualified content writers will do, mostly because they don’t understand how your work can affect the world as a whole. That is one of the main aspects that sets professional writers apart from the rest.
You want professional content writers to value your time, your effort, your communication, and your willingness to put forth ideas to change the face of literature as we know it!
Why Bother Researching to Find the Best Ebook Writers?
Having vetted freelancers as a part of a freelancing organization is one thing, but having a stream of happy customers who are more than satisfied with your work and are willing to post publicly about it is another!
By doing a simple Google search and spending some time looking at all their reviews, you can be sure that the professionals you work with are highly skilled, have perfect records, and communicate well.
The Perfect Content Writing Skills
When selecting a freelancing business to partner with, you want them to treat you as a person and not just another number paying for their services. So, we’ve put together a list of the things that make your popular freelancing sites different from your run-of-the-mill freelancing companies.
Ready to be amazed at what many well-known freelancing companies have in common? Here we go!
- Size of the Community: A large community of freelancers and clients offers more opportunities for you to find the right match. You want the perfect professional who is well-versed in your niche or genre of writing. This will make the quality of work you receive even higher than you could imagine!
- Range of Services: A reputable freelancing service will offer an array of services that are not just about “writing.” Yes, it is one of the best areas for freelancers to work in, but many will offer bundles (like one that includes cover illustration), translation services, and even audiobooks. Sometimes you need to pivot to your target audience. This is how you do it!
- User-Friendly Interface: You don’t still want to spend hours trying to figure out how a freelancing site works and how to go about selecting your professional content writer! Freelancing sites with a good reputation will have 24/7 help available at the click of a button, as well as YouTube videos to guide you through the process. Not to mention, you will be in awe of its simplicity!
- Customer Service: You want a platform’s customer service team to be quick to answer questions and help with problems. Many other platforms will tell you to expect a response in five to seven working days. This can have a drastic effect on your own deadlines and publishing dates! Freelancing sites you lean toward will have a 24-hour team that provides you with around-the-clock assistance when needed!
- Quality Control: Rating systems are important, and you want your content writer to have been rated both internally by their company as well as externally by the customers they have already worked with. This way, you can get to know a bit about how they operate before requesting them to be your freelancer!
- Transparency: Some untrusted freelancing sites will capitalize on oblivious authors, especially those who are publishing for the first time! You want a platform with established trust, confidence from customers, and where there are no hidden fees by the time you get to checkout!
- Flexibility: Your freelancer needs to be flexible. They may have interpreted your outline in a specific way, which you didn’t anticipate. Their ability to pivot and change the dialogue in a way that suits your vision is what one needs with an easy platform communication structure. Not to mention, a sign of an unprofessional content writer is flipping their anger switch when needing to change something.
Now, if you combine the perfect writing skills that professional content writers have with the benefits of using professionally written content, you are basically setting yourself up for success by choosing to work with a reputable, well-mannered, solution-driven, and customer-centered freelancing site.
What Does Professional Content Mean for You?
Great! We have convinced you to partner with a well-known freelancing site! But, we want you to be absolutely sure, so we are going to take everything a step further and make you the centerpiece for a few moments.
Yes, having professionally written content is great, but what are the benefits for you when choosing a professional content writer? We’re glad you asked, and here they are:
- Higher Quality Content: High-quality, error-free, and grammatically correct content produced by professionals. Read that again; there is more than one aspect that makes up professionally written content. This ensures fluidity with your content and an easier reading experience. Just imagine reading a sales pitch with spelling and grammar errors; what a way to destroy your brand!
- Increased Visibility: Professionally created content is more likely to be shared, liked, and commented on, which increases its visibility and helps reach a wider audience. You want to have the greatest possible reach, and the more professionally created something is, the more likely someone is to like it or even contact you about a partnership!
- Better User Experience: Good content keeps the user’s attention and enhances their experience because it is easy to read, informative, and engaging. It helps users stay on the website longer and improves their overall experience. We want this for you as an author! You want this for yourself! You’re spending your hard-earned cash on quality writing; you deserve quality work that can only be beneficial to your advertising programs!
- Improved Brand Reputation: By increasing brand awareness, professionally crafted content assists in establishing your brand’s authority in its industry. It positions you as a thought leader and a trustworthy source of information, which improves your brand’s reputation. A better reputation means more partnerships. More partnerships mean a greater public presence. And so, your success snowballs!
- Enhancing Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Professionally made content is optimized for search engines, which raises your website’s ranking and brings in more organic traffic. What this means is that your content will be ranked a lot higher on the search results pages than if it were created by someone who has no idea what an SEO is or how the algorithm works!
- Increased Conversion Rates: High-quality content helps build trust with your audience, which leads to increased conversion rates. People are more likely to buy from companies they trust. If you consistently produce high-quality content, the public will trust you; your product’s quality is guaranteed based on the effort you have put into searching for the perfect professional content writer!
Going into any business or personal endeavor, your goal may be to stand out. Alternatively, you may just want to rest assured that anything your name is associated with is of the highest possible quality.
Either way, whether it be professional ebook creation or personal business endeavors, there is definitely a freelancing site out there with qualified individuals willing to make your dreams a reality!
As a customer, you are a human being—not a product—with desires, values, and goals. To completely ignore this, not only disrespects you as a customer but also disregards all the time, effort, and brainpower you put into your content ideas.
Essentially, you have done all of the hard work; your chosen professional is just playing the notes to the sheet music you have already crafted!
Professionally written content is more than just placing a bunch of words in the perfect order. No, it is all about making sure that the message not only ties into your ideas, but that the readability is of such a nature that each ebook or post portrays a different and noticeable theme.
Obtaining subpar writers means that you will get subpar quality and, in the end, subpar success. You do not deserve this at all!
At Dibbly, we give you an experience that you will remember. Reach out to us today and see how we can change the face of your work to influence generations to come!